The Good Neighbor Pharmacy Bay Area Cluster Group was the proud presenting sponsor of the July 7 Giants Major League Baseball game at AT&T Park in San Francisco, CA. The group shared GNP goodies as well as healthy messages with all 40,566 locally loved fans in attendance.
The sponsorship included pre-event and game-day promotion, media exposure, Diamond Vision LED boards, ribbon board displays around the stadium, and 15-foot banners with pharmacy locations listed at all main entry gates.
Jenisha and Maahi Patel, daughters of Jay Patel, the owner of Savco Pharmacy, started the game with the official “Play ball!” announcement:
Margaret Gregoire, store manager of Sunshine Center Pharmacy, threw the first pitch of the game:
The first 20,000 fans through the gates of AT&T Park received a limited-edition Crazy Crab scarf co-branded with the Good Neighbor Pharmacy logo. (Crazy Crab was the 1984 anti-mascot that many Giants fans still go crazy over.)
Additional Good Neighbor Pharmacy media marketing and branding included:
- Identification in all available Giants promotional listings, including: Giants pocket schedules, Giants home stand press release, Giants Magazine, SFgiants.com, and in-ballpark arena media signage.
- A minimum of three television drop-ins on Comcast Sports or NBC Bay Area promoting the upcoming event.
- A minimum of three additional radio drop-ins on KNBR broadcasts promoting the upcoming event.
- Identification through a minimum of three Tri-Vision scoreboard messages and pre-game LED messages prior to the event.
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy logo identification on:
- LEDs and Tri-Vision scoreboard during the half-inning break.
- Four Diamond Vision replays during the game.
- Two full-system LED ribbon board displays, 90 seconds each, during the game.
- In-park LED system pre-game and during select breaks during the game.
- Good Neighbor Pharmacy 15-foot banners at each of the three main entrances with all participating Good Neighbor Pharmacy locations listed.
Special thanks to Sasha Juenemann, Advertising Manager for Good Neighbor Pharmacy, of the AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation for coordinating this fun and memorable branding opportunity.