NCPDP is waiving the $250 fee for Pharmacies that update their NCPDP Profile in 2017. To take advantage of the fee waiver, and keep your credentialing up-to-date, Elevate highly recommends that you complete the following steps by September 30, 2017:
- Visit the NCPDP Profile Portal.
- Login with your previously assigned username and password
Note: If this is your first time visiting the NCPDP website, or you do not have a username/password, send an email to [email protected] (be sure to include your pharmacy’s NCPDP number).
- Select “My Pharmacies” within the “Manage Pharmacies” tab (left side of the page)
- Select the Pharmacy DBA Name (highlighted in blue)
- Select “Edit Profile” within the “Actions” tab (left side of the page)
- Update Part I as needed
- Complete all sections in Part II
- Select the “Verify and Submit” tab
- Review the “Profile Summary”
- Check the Acknowledgement box
- Select “Submit”
- Allow 3-5 business days for NCPDP to approve the updates
If you have questions about completing your NCPDP Profile, please contact the Elevate Membership Team at (888) 880-1388, option 2.