Contributed by Kevin DeMass, RPH, President/CEO of Apothecary Shoppe, Inc., Good Neighbor Pharmacy National Advisor, and WSPC Chairman and Member of the Board
The WSPC Member reception was held in Orlando, Florida, at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort on Friday, July 20, 2018, in the Sebastian Ballroom from 3:30 to 5:30pm.
I wish to thank our members, partners, guests, and associates for attending and supporting our reception this year at ThoughtSpot. We had guests from all over the country join us to rekindle relationships, make new friends, and network together, sharing success stories from their individual businesses.
Thank you for leaving your pharmacy at home and traveling across the country to be educated, entertained, and elevated to a new practice standard as Good Neighbor Pharmacy evolves its brand and offerings to highlight you and showcase your individuality as a key healthcare destination point in your local community.
Reception attendees had the opportunity to network with not only the WSPC leadership and sales team, but also to network with AmerisourceBergen’s sales, elevate, and pricing teams as well as their top leadership executives, including:
- Bob Mauch, EVP and Group President, Pharmaceutical Distribution and Strategic Global Sourcing;
- Brian Nightengale, President, Good Neighbor Pharmacy and SVP, Community & Specialty Pharmacy;
- Andy Porto, SVP, Field Sales, Community & Specialty Pharmacy;
- Rich Tremonte, President Strategic Global Sourcing;
- and Chuck Reed, VP, Pharmacy Innovation and Solutions.
A big thank you to our WSPC staff for working tirelessly behind the scenes polishing every tiny detail so we could all enjoy the reception together. Thank you, Sheila Matthews, EVP, Generics and Membership Services, Dianna Kujawski, Sales Operations Partner, Victoria Maurino, Strategic Business Manager, and Melissa Ellis, Strategic Business Manager. Everyone knows that none of our reception success could happen without your efforts and execution.
Congratulations to our WSPC SONOS drawing winners:
- Chad Brown, Jack’s Pharmacy, Idaho
- Keith Lumpkin, Horton & Converse, California
- Tricia Anderson, KTA Super Stores, Hawaii
I personally invite each of our three winners to attend ThoughtSpot 2019 to draw out next year’s drawing winners!